+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cdg to gare Saint-Lazare

Default cdg to gare Saint-Lazare

There are two of us traveling with two pieces of carry-on luggage each. What's the best way to get from terminal 2 at CDG to Gare St. Lazare? (we plan to take a train to Bayeux).
    What's the cost of a taxi v. the RER?
    Many Thanks
    mlewis3712

Frank is offline Paris Train Senior Advisor

The cost for taking a taxi from CDG to central Paris (Gare St. Lazare) will be at least 50 Euros. Taxi service can be pre-arranged on the Internet prior to your arrival. The cost of taking public transportation (rail) will be about 9 Euros each. Time-wise, each mode could take the same amount of time. Obviously, time of day for taxi service (rush hour, etc.) will make the trip longer.

To get from CDG Terminal 2 to Gare St. Lazare:

Take the RER B; Direction: Massy-Palaiseau
    Exit at Gare du Nord

At Gare du Nord walk (underground) to the RER E station at Magenta
    From Magenta take RER E; direction Haussmann-St-Lazare
    Exit at Haussmann-St-Lazare
    Walk (underground) to Gare St. Lazare

Because you are each carrying two pieces of luggage, as you wrote, the taxi option/cost might be your best choice because of the walking, possibly stairs involved transferring from RER B to E and then from RER E to Gare St. Lazare. I always opt for the easy route: the taxi. Obviously, the choice is yours.
    Last edited by Frank; 09-07-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Because you are each carrying two pieces of luggage, as you wrote, the taxi option/cost might be your best choice because of the walking, possibly stairs involved transferring from RER B to E and then from RER E to Gare St. Lazare. I always opt for the easy route: the taxi. Obviously, the choice is yours.

Default dfsdfgdfgdfgdfggsdg

I was actually looking for this resource a few weeks back. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .

+ Reply to Thread