+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!! Disneyland

Default Help!!! Disneyland

im going to paris via eurostar,and will end up at gare du nord international. i want to make my way to the CDG airport so i can pick up a fast train to take me straight to DISNEYLAND. i thought this would be easier than the two change overs i would have to do if i was going in the direction of LES HALLES. is the way i want to go a possible route and how long would it take to get to CDG from GARE DU NORD INTERNATIONAL. thankyou

Frank is offline Paris Train Senior Advisor

The RER trip to CDG from Gare du Nord takes about 35 minutes. According to my research the train from CDG to Marne la Vallee takes about 40 minutes, "fast" as you wrote.

If you take the RER D from Gare du Nord to Chatelet station, transfer there to the RER A (Direction: Marne la Vallee Chessy, which is Disney), the entire trip takes about 1 hour.

I realize you are going further into Paris and then backtracking to get to Disney, but that probably is your best route.

thanks for the reply, i've read on some websites that there was a TGV train that takes about 15minutes to get to disneyland thats why i thought of going all the way to the airport to pick that train up

Frank is offline Paris Train Senior Advisor

There is a TGV from CDG Airport to Disney. And it takes about 12 minutes. Problem for me is the cost: 22USD, cheapest, one-way. To my thinking, and I'm not frugal by any means, that is a big-time financial rip-off. 22USD for a 12 minute trip? Absurd. Absolutely absurd.

+ Reply to Thread