+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get the confirmation after buyng a ticket at the internet ?

Default How to get the confirmation after buyng a ticket at the internet ?

Hello, I bought to tickets yesterday at the TGV site and I read that the confirmation was going to be sent to my e-mail but I have not received anything yet.
    Is it possible to check if these tickets were really bought???

The tickets were from Paris to Annecy on the 17th and come back on the 22nd...
    I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
    Thanks

I recently booked TGV tickets from the RailEurope website. Got the confirmation email within a few minutes and the tickets arrived in post two working days later. Check your spam folder as the email might have gone there. If it is not there, if you have noted down the reference number (usually get this at the end of the purchase), you can ask the customer service via one of the methods on this page http://www.raileurope.co.uk/default.aspx?tabid=2030

Frank is offline Paris Train Senior Advisor

Call RailEurope's 800 # if you can't find the e-mail confirmation and are concerned. You should be getting paper tickets, probably FedEX within a few days. RailEurope is really good at getting you your tickets. I've never had a problem and have used them often. If you don't get the paper tickets prior to departing the US, it could be a real mess. So, get on it NOW.

Unhappy No confirmation of the tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Call RailEurope's 800 # if you can't find the e-mail confirmation and are concerned. You should be getting paper tickets, probably FedEX within a few days. RailEurope is really good at getting you your tickets. I've never had a problem and have used them often. If you don't get the paper tickets prior to departing the US, it could be a real mess. So, get on it NOW.
    ok I will try to call from Brazil, where I live. I don't have the reservation number and no e-mail confirmation.
    I really need to know if the ticket was bought our not....
    Do you know any e-mail from Rail Europe that I can connect because I can't find, only by phone

I called the credit card company and it was not charged. May be I will buy new tickets just to reserve a place because the trip will happen in one week. And later get a cancelation
    What do you suggest?
    Thanks for your help

Frank is offline Paris Train Senior Advisor

Sorry. I didn't realize you were in Brazil. Did you book your tickets through "Rail Europe?" I don't know what you meant when you wrote "TGV site." Go to the www.raileurope.com. I would re-book as you wrote and then cancel.

+ Reply to Thread