+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cdg terminal 1 to terminal 3

Threaded View

Default cdg terminal 1 to terminal 3

arriving at cdg terminal 1 at 1835 and will depart from terminal 3 @ 2315. how far is that by cdg airport train or tram. can i catch my flight at terminal 3 @ 2315. thank you

The airport shuttle train (called CDGVAL) only takes five minutes to travel from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3. At peak hours it operates every 5-10 minutes; at off-peak times it may only operate every 20 minutes.

I think you should have time to catch your flight.

Default cdg terminal 1 to terminal 3

im sorry, i posted a wrong sched. arriving cdg terminal 1 on 04mar2013 @ 1835 and will depart for prague at terminal 3 @ 2120. will i still have time if i use CDGVAL...is there a much faster mode of transfer fr T1 to T3. thank you

The CDGVAL shuttle is pretty much the fastest method. It's only five minutes, after all, plus maybe some time to wait for the departure. I don't want to say if you can catch your flight because there are a lot of other factors, like how long the baggage reclaim takes, how long you need for check-in for the second flight, how much time for immigration/customs, all those sort of things. This forum is really just about the trains.

+ Reply to Thread