+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bag storage paris train Gare Lyon station

Default bag storage paris train Gare Lyon station

I am arriving tomorrow morning in paris. I need to store a medium sized suitcase for five days at the Gare Lyon. Are they open on Sunday and can I sore a bag there for five days. If not what train station would I be able to use for bag storage tomorrow?

Yes, the baggage storage is open every day at the Gare de Lyon (and most of the other main line stations). However, I don't think you can store a bag for as long as 5 days at any of the station lockers - I think 72 hours is the maximum.

If you are arriving at CDG, an alternative might be Bagages du Monde at the TGV station at Terminal 2. They will store a bag for an indefinite amount of time.

Default baggage storage

Is there 5 day baggage storage at any of the Paris train stations? What about at Orly?

No, the 72 hour policy is applied by SNCF and applies to all train stations in general. However, if it is possible for you to return just before the 72 hours is up, there is nothing to stop you storing the same bag for another 72 hours.

Bagages du Monde do not operate at Orly and there doesn't seem to be any long term storage option there. You might have to take the RER train or Les Cars Air France from Orly to CDG and leave the bag there.

+ Reply to Thread