+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From Gare du nord to 67 Avenue du Maine, 75014 Paris

Default From Gare du nord to 67 Avenue du Maine, 75014 Paris

Hi,

I will take Eurostar from Britain to Gare Du Nord on 26.8.2013, would it be easy to find way to catch Metro 4 to my hotel at 67 Avenue du Maine, 75014 Paris. Thank you.

Hi Regin,

Two options:
    Metro Line 4 from Gare du Nord until Montparnasse is your shortest route. Your RER B ticket is good for this Metro trip/transfer as well. From Montparnasse, you'll have about a 10 minute walk to your hotel.
    or...
    Continue past Gare du Nord on the RER B until Denfert-Rochereau station and then walk from there. About 14 minutes walk according to Google Maps. This is simpler, without the transfer to Metro 4, which would take about 8-10 minutes in itself, within Gare du Nord station.

Best regards,
    Ben
    Facebook Google+
    ParisByTrain.com
    Your online train guide.
    Essential reading: Paris Metro and Paris RER.

Default Euro star ticket

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for the reply. Please confirm if I am understanding you correctly.

For the second option, do you mean that the transport (Euro Star) I will take to Paric from London is RER B. When Euro Star (RER B) has arrived Gare du Nord, it will continue to go to Denfert-Rochereau station. I do not get off at Gare du Nordand but continue to travel on the same transport (RER B) until Denfert-Rochereau station and then walk from there. If this is the case, I would definitely choose this option.

If the above is not the case and I have to choose option one, is it easy to find my way to take metro line 4 at Gare du Nord? Are they on the same floor?

Best regards,
    Regin

+ Reply to Thread