+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DISNEYLAND TO PARIS CITY

Default DISNEYLAND TO PARIS CITY

Wondering if you can help me! Im going to Disneyland paris on 25th September to 28th September - whats the best way to go visit Paris city for the day? Chanced it last year but got lost after asking someone in the train station best way to go!!........need every detail you can give so i dont get lost again : )

Default Re: DISNEYLAND TO PARIS CITY

Euro Disneyland has a train station right on the fair grounds, called Marne La Vallée--Chessy station. Here is a photo guide on how to get from Paris to Euro Disney, so you'll need to follow these instructions in reverse.

Two different types of trains stop at this station, an RER A suburban commuter train and a TGV high speed intercity train. The TGV train travels to Charles de Gaulle Airport at Roissy. The RER A train travels through central Paris, leaving from Marne La Vallée--Chessy station every 15 minutes or so. This train will take about 40 minutes stopping at Paris stations: Vincennes, Nation, Gare de Lyon, Chatelet Les Halles, Auber, Charles de Gaulle Etoile, La Défense (that's going east to west). The most central station of those would be Chatelet Les Halles, which is close to the Louvre. Auber is close to Galeries Lafayette and Opera in the 8th Arrondissement.

Check out the instructions linked above and let me know if you have some questions.

Ben
    Facebook Google+
    ParisByTrain.com
    Your online train guide.
    Essential reading: Paris Metro and Paris RER.

+ Reply to Thread