+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fonty Student

Default Fonty Student

Hi Ben, than you for your useful site. I have a few questions:

a) I want to go to Paris from Fontainebleau. Is there a train pass for the day? or do I have to buy two tickets? How much are they?
    b) Is there a monthly pass for trains, bus (including buses at the Fonty area), metro in Paris? how much does it cost?
    c) what about a 1 day pass for all public transportation in Paris? is there one? where I can get it?

Thank you for your answers, since I believe I am quite lost in this new city.

Yours truly,

DJ Fedori

Default Re: Fonty Student

Hi DJ,

A one day pass that covers all types of Paris public transportation is called a Ticket Mobilis. I often buy those for going back and forth to Paris from Fontainebleau. The price for a six zone (required for Fontainebleau) Ticket Mobilis is 16,40€. You can buy a Ticket Mobilis from Paris Metro ticket vending machines and Billetterie Ile-de-France machines or simply from any ticket window.

Month passes are Pass Navigo Découvertes (for non-France residents). You can view prices for Carte Orange on Pass Navigo here.

There's no rush to master the Paris Metro/Train system. It's big. It's complex. But, soon, you'll have it mastered. Don't be afraid to wander about. In Paris, a Metro station is never too far away.

Ben
    Facebook Google+
    ParisByTrain.com
    Your online train guide.
    Essential reading: Paris Metro and Paris RER.

Default Re: Fonty Student

Thank you very much for so valuable information.

Dj Fedori

+ Reply to Thread