+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting to Paris from Versailles - help please!!

Hi Robin

Well, we did it, thanks to your fantastic directions so I just wanted to say a big thank you! We had a small stumbling block as part of the RER C was closed we had to get off and then take the bus to the stop we wanted. Where we got dropped off was different to where your directions started but we got there in the end with a little GPS help!! The walk was lovely and we made the tour on time and made it back in one piece! We will definitely be returning! Many many thanks for all your help. Kind regards, Lisa

Since we are kid-less it's a bit difficult knowing exactly what to suggest, but I am so glad it turned out OK. Paris is a wonderful place and there is so much to see. Suggestion for future trip, take them to the Louvre and go straight down to the rebuilt ruins of the original fortress under the "new" structure. You should get some awed silence ! I am always willing to help but don't want to post my e-mail address on this webpage, google " AAPOCAD " and look for the Robin, that's me !

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

No blog and after visiting Paris for 30 years it's getting hard for me to gain yet more expertise. Ask on this forum and ye shall be answered !

+ Reply to Thread