+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Download RER B Timetable 2009

Default Download RER B Timetable 2009

Hi there

Where can I find the latest up to date downloadable RER B Timetable for the period of January 2009 Onwards.
    I am off to Paris on March 5 and would love to download it prior to then
    Regards
    Simon

Default Re: Download RER B Timetable 2009

Look here: http://www.ratp.info/orienter/f_horaire ... c=horaires. This is from Charles de Gaulle airport into Paris on weekdays.
    Elsa

Elsa,

Thank you for answering this question and contributing to the Paris by Train forums! You rock!

I'm still Internet-less in my new apartment and likely will be for another few weeks. There seems to be a backlog in new accounts for my service provider.

Right now I'm in a McDonald's (enjoying a Sundae Crumble aux Marrons/Fruits Croquer) and trying to catch up on the forum questions.

I appreciate your help!

Ben
    Facebook Google+
    ParisByTrain.com
    Your online train guide.
    Essential reading: Paris Metro and Paris RER.

Hi Ben,
    I am a regular visitor at your site as I am interested in how the whole system in Paris and Ile de France works. I made a website ('just' a hobby) about Paris (http://www.parijsalacarte.nl) in Dutch (unfortunately for you) and through serious study of the system I sometimes know an answer to people's questions. But I do not live in Paris and therefore cannot check the data all the time. So I visit your excellent site. But since you are back in business, I will refrain from answering questions!
    Elsa

Hi all!

Are these timetables valid for every day of the week (including weekends - saturday, sunday)?
    Also what does these mean: KEPI, SOLO, PISE, KNUT, SVIC, PAPPY...?

Thanks

The time tables differ in the weekends and holidays. The capital letters are the names of the trains, not important for travellers.

+ Reply to Thread