+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 year old metro tickets still good???

Default 2 year old metro tickets still good???

Guys I still have metro tickets from my 2009 trip. Will they work today? Also will they work for a ride from cdg airport to paris? Or are those tickets different/ more expensive from regular metro tickets? Thanks for your time

What does not work? Ticket on a metro? or from CDG to Paris?

Tickets are valid until the day after I suppose

Impossible!!! When you buy a "carnet" (10 tickets I think) I doubt that you have to use them all in couple of days.

turbolover, suggest you ignore the replies to your question so far. Unfortunately this forum is full of spammers. You can tell them by the links to commercial products in their posts.

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question or I would tell you. I have a few tickets left over from last year and I'm hoping they will work when I go back in June.

Edit: No, they won't work to and from CDG - the Metro doesn't run out there. You will need to catch the RER trains and buy a separate ticket or pass. Lots of information on the homepage of this website, the one you're on now, Paris By Train. http://parisbytrain.com/
    Last edited by scirocco; 04-27-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Sorry for the spam guys. I'm working on ways to reduce the amount of that garbage.

Metro and RER tickets are good for eternity. They never expire. If you find that the ticket doesn't work due to it being demagnetized you can exchange them for new ones.

For Metro tickets from CDG, you can only take the city buses that go to & from CDG. Read more about buses from CDG airport.

Best regards,

Ben
    Facebook Google+
    ParisByTrain.com
    Your online train guide.
    Essential reading: Paris Metro and Paris RER.

+ Reply to Thread