+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FROM CDG APT HOW TO GO "Porte De Versailles" METRO STATION

Threaded View

Default FROM CDG APT HOW TO GO "Porte De Versailles" METRO STATION

Hi

I am 1'st time to Visit Paris & worry about how to take train or metro from CDG airport to "Porte De Versailles" metro station. I booked a hotel in this metro station area.

I will be early arrvial in CDG around 06:00 & don't the information counter opened or not to get info.

Many Thanks // Eric

Hi Eric,

Not to worry, the CDG Terminal 2 train station will be open already for your 6am arrival.

First, follow the instructions for taking a train from CDG to Paris. You'll be taking the RER B train, which cuts north to south through Paris. Get off this train at Cité Universitaire station. Here, transfer to the Tram 3, in direction Pont de Garigliano. You'll need a new ticket, a regular Metro ticket t+ to ride the tram. You can purchase it from the tram stop outside of Cité Universitaire. You could save yourself this step by buying the ticket when you buy your RER B train ticket at CDG Airport train station. This Tram 3 will stop right at Porte de Versailles, which should be close to your hotel.

Best regards,

Ben
    Facebook Google+
    ParisByTrain.com
    Your online train guide.
    Essential reading: Paris Metro and Paris RER.

Default Update info

Hello,

I have read the below proposal or how to get to Porte de Versalies from CDG and it seams to be useful. I just want to check as it is 5 years old, is it still valid?
    TLinder

Quote Originally Posted by TLinder View Post
    Hello,

I have read the below proposal or how to get to Porte de Versalies from CDG and it seams to be useful. I just want to check as it is 5 years old, is it still valid?
    TLinder
    Came to ask the exact same question... Is this still good advice?

+ Reply to Thread